PHYSICAL EDUCATION RULES AND PROCEDURES
Mr. Capizzano Mrs. Dunn Ms. Efchak Mr. Kiley Mr. Shohfi
- Each student must be to class on time. First Late- Warning, Second Late-
Write-Up. 3 lates to class= -10pts.
- Students will have 8 minutes to change. The locker room will then be locked and you will not be able to return.
- No FOOD or DRINK allowed in the gym. (Water bottles are ok if outside)
- You must change into physical education appropriate clothing for class. i.e. shorts or sweats tee-shirt or sweatshirt, and sneakers. NO tank tops.
- No locks are assigned to the students you may bring your own lock for the locker room. The school is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Students are allowed 3 excused days. These days must either be a parent note or a note from the nurse.
- No IPODS in class unless you are in the weight room or on the track.
- No cell phones allowed in class. If seen you will be automatically written up to Mr. Luciani.
- If unprepared for class you will be given a written assignment that must be done by the end of that class period. If the assignment is not done and returned to the teacher an “F” for a test grade will be given.
- Being prepared for class is not what determines your grade for the day. Participation is the other half. Be prepared and participate!
1. Unprepared for class- - 10 points off each day
- Jewelry to class- -5 points off each day
- Uncooperative/ Unsportsmanlike- -5 points off each day
- Cut a class- An unprepared plus handbook penalties
- Non-Participation- -10 points for each day
Students Name_______________________ Home Phone______________________
The previous Physical Education Rules and Procedures have been reviewed and understood by both the student and the parent/guardian. If any questions arise, please feel free to contact us at (908) 931-9696.